Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Blake Media Center Staff Resources
For collaboration and instructional support stop by the media center or contact Anita Thomas.
What your media specialist can do for you:
- Collaboration on research projects and technology integration with databases, apps and other web tools.
- Books and other materials needed for instruction
- Online pathfinders/resource guides dedicated to your lesson
- Information literacy lessons (Common Sense Media)
- Feel free to request anything else, and we'll see if we can make it happen!
For multi-media and/or audio visual equipment use and support contact Tina Wilbur
For support with computers, printers and/or Promethean equipment, contact Tim Hall
Search the catalog for books, film,
databases, and more
There is no limit on the on the amount of items for staff check out. Be sure to check all materials out at the circulation desk and return materials in a timely manner.
Professional Research Databases
Click on the picture to access our complete list of databases