Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Media Center is a place of study, discovery and exploration. All are welcome and encouraged to take advantage of the resources available.
- All visitors must wear a mask or face covering
- All students must sign in
- Students visiting independently must show a pass from their teacher
- Eating is not permitted in the Media Center
- All other school rules and expectations should be followed
All materials must be checked out at the circulation desk.
- Books are due 2 weeks after the date checked out
- Check out limit is 6
Fines and Fees
There is no charge for overdue books
Black & White Text
Printer Friendly Database Articles
Noodletools work cited page
$.25 per page, black and white graphic
$.50 per page, color
MCPS Regulation IGT-RA
User Responsibilities for Computer Systems,
Electronic Information, and Network Security